Packages & Promotions
The Best Hotel Deals for Your San Francisco Stay
When you escape to San Francisco’s Orchard Garden Hotel, you are not only experiencing one of the city’s finest boutique hotels, you are also helping keep San Francisco green by staying at its most eco-friendly destination. So plan a night out with dinner and a show in the Theatre District, indulge in a shopping spree at Union Square or just drop off the grid for a few days of romance and relaxation.
Whatever brings you to San Francisco, the Orchard Garden Hotel has an exclusive hotel deal or vacation package designed just for you.
Dinner at Roots Package
Experience the essence of Asian Cuisine through our pre-fixe menu, showcasing five traditional delicacies including dessert. Dinner meal includes a wonton soup, ground pork and chicken lettuce cup, vegetable spring rolls and a choice of curry salmon, chicken or shrimp with steam jasmine rice, and flan. In Addition to a great meal, enjoy a glass of premium house wine. Package includes dinner for two for one night.
Please note that Roots is closed for dinner on Sundays.
The Ultimate Green Getaway
Corporate Event & Meeting Package
The San Francisco Business Times has once again named the Orchard Garden Hotel “One of the Best Places to Work in the Bay Area.” Featuring a stylish executive boardroom, a beautiful rooftop garden, and the city's most unique boutique accommodations, our eco-friendly meeting destination – just blocks from the Moscone Convention Center – is an inspiring address for business.
Available for groups of up to 18, our Green Meetings Package will surpass your expectations without exceeding your budget.
Offered at $1,000.00 per day, our package includes:
- Complimentary use of audio-visual equipment, including LCD projector, screen, Polycom, and dry erase boards
- Free wireless or hard wired Internet
- Eco-friendly meeting space at a destination that is LEED-registered/certified with the USGBC
- Green Business Certification from the Department of the Environment
- State-of-the-art energy-efficient lighting and climate control
- Natura Purified Water, sparkling or flat
- Recycled notepads with soy-based ink pens, yours to keep
- Organic or seasonal/locally sourced food and beverages (charged separately)
Please contact hotel directly at 415-399-9807.