Packages & Promotions
The Best Hotel Deals for Your San Francisco Stay
When you escape to San Francisco’s Orchard Garden Hotel, you are not only experiencing one of the city’s finest boutique hotels, you are also helping keep San Francisco green by staying at its most eco-friendly destination. So plan a night out with dinner and a show in the Theatre District, indulge in a shopping spree at Union Square or just drop off the grid for a few days of romance and relaxation.
Whatever brings you to San Francisco, the Orchard Garden Hotel has an exclusive hotel deal or vacation package designed just for you.
Breakfast On Us Package!
Spa Retreat Package
Get away and relax in San Francisco. Come enjoy luxury hotel accommodations and your choice of a 60 minute massage from our partners at the Pure Organic Spa. Massage options include:
Deep Tissue Massage
The Pure Organic Signature Massage
Massage appointments must be made 24 hours in advance to guarantee availability.
Pure Organic Spa is located at 518 Sutter St. Approximately 3 blocks away from the Orchard Garden Hotel
San Francisco Tour Package
Explore San Francisco with GoCar Tours. Drive yourself on a guided tour of San Francisco, with stops at Landmarks such as the Golden Gate Bridge, Fisherman’s Wharf, and the Palace of Fine Arts. And a drive down the famous and very crooked Lombard Street. Tour at your own pace, and enjoy meals and shopping along the way.
Tours must be booked 48 hours in advance to guarantee availability.
California Academy of Science Package
Corporate Event & Meeting Package
The San Francisco Business Times has once again named the Orchard Garden Hotel “One of the Best Places to Work in the Bay Area.” Featuring a stylish executive boardroom, a beautiful rooftop garden, and the city's most unique boutique accommodations, our eco-friendly meeting destination – just blocks from the Moscone Convention Center – is an inspiring address for business.
Available for groups of up to 18, our Green Meetings Package will surpass your expectations without exceeding your budget.
Offered at $1,000.00 per day, our package includes:
- Complimentary use of audio-visual equipment, including LCD projector, screen, Polycom, and dry erase boards
- Free wireless or hard wired Internet
- Eco-friendly meeting space at a destination that is LEED-registered/certified with the USGBC
- Green Business Certification from the Department of the Environment
- State-of-the-art energy-efficient lighting and climate control
- Natura Purified Water, sparkling or flat
- Recycled notepads with soy-based ink pens, yours to keep
- Organic or seasonal/locally sourced food and beverages (charged separately)
Please contact hotel directly at 415-399-9807.