Meetings & Events
Unforgettable Meetings at Our Hotel Near San Francisco’s Financial District
In the heart of San Francisco, just steps from the Financial District and Union Square, the Orchard Garden Hotel offers a relaxing alternative to the typical meeting experience. The intimacy, privacy and relaxed ambiance of our boutique hotel allow executives to engage clients and colleagues on a deeply personal level.
Put your guests at ease with a gathering where everything flows perfectly. Host up to 18 guests in our state-of-the-art Executive Boardroom. Featuring impressive décor and a rich wood conference table ringed by comfortable leather chairs, this efficient suite is fully equipped with wireless high-speed Internet access, audio-visual equipment, conference call capability, beverage service and flexible set-up options for a variety of meetings, seminars and corporate functions. For outdoor receptions, our 500-square-foot rooftop terrace offers stunning views of the San Francisco skyline.
Assisted by our professional sales and catering team, your event will exceed your expectations without extending your budget. And when the day’s business is complete, our central location makes it easy for you and your guests to explore the attractions of San Francisco, from nearby Union Square and Fisherman’s Wharf to Napa Valley and beyond. Just ask our Concierge for assistance with arranging dinner reservations or teambuilding events.
Please contact the Orchard Garden Hotel at 415-343-0135 for more information about hosting your next meeting, conference or special event in San Francisco.
The Orchard Garden Hotel Corporate Event & Meeting Package
Allow our Green Meetings Package to surpass your expectations without exceeding your budget.
The meeting package includes:
- Complimentary use of audio-visual equipment, including LCD projector, screen, Polycom, and dry erase boards
- Free wireless or hard wired Internet
- Eco-friendly meeting space at a destination that is LEED-registered/certified with the USGBC
- Green Business Certification from the Department of the Environment
- State-of-the-art energy-efficient lighting and climate control
- Natura Purified Water, sparkling or flat
- Recycled notepads with soy-based ink pens, yours to keep
- Organic or seasonal/locally sourced food and beverages (charged separately)
Contact us at 415-343-0135 to learn more.
|Square Footage||Board Meeting capacity||Reception capacity|