San Francisco Green Boutique Hotel in Union Square
Union Square San Francisco Green Hotel.Relax and rejuvenate in California’s first true ‘green’ hotel. Our sister properties are two of only a handful of hotels in the world with a triplet of ‘green’ certifications:
• The Orchard Garden Hotel, built to the nationally accepted standards for ‘green’ buildings developed by the U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC) earned the “Leadership in Energy & Environmental Design” (LEED®) certification. When we earned this award in 2007, the Orchard Garden Hotel was the third hotel in the U.S. and the fourth hotel in the world with this prestigious certification. Visit our USGCB profile page.
• Both the Orchard and Orchard Garden Hotels are certified by the Green Seal Environmental Standard for U.S. Lodging Properties for waste minimization, water and energy efficiency, hazardous substances handling, and environmentally responsible purchasing.
• Both hotels are certified ‘green’ businesses by the San Francisco Department of the Environment.Visit our profile page.
San Francisco Style.From the moment you step into our beautiful lobby, stylishly decorated with works by locally renowned artists, you will feel relaxed, comfortable and cared for. The Orchard Garden Hotel offers extensive personalized services and conveniences for discriminating travelers, beginning with valet parking and luggage service on your arrival. Our stylish boutique displays beautiful works of art by local artists Archie Held - www.archieheld.com - and Dulcy Wolverton throughout the hotel, creating an inspiring atmosphere for working or unwinding in San Francisco. [Top]
Union Square's San Francisco Green Hotel.The hotel’s experienced hospitality team assists with your every need to experience San Francisco- valet parking, a concierge, morning car service, walking directions and reservations at theatres, restaurants or attractions. Our complimentary car service is available each morning, Monday through Friday, to take you to the Financial District in comfort and style. Bike racks and rental options are available for those who support alternative transportation.
Meetings & Events in San Francisco.We can help you arrange business meetings in our high-tech Executive Boardroom, have a party in one of our lovely junior suites, or celebrate on the rooftop garden furnished in English country style and open throughout the day. Take the elevator to the 10th floor for a breath of fresh air and wonderful San Francisco views. [Top]
Wining & Dining San Francisco Style.Experience a sustainable dining experience at Roots Restaurant, a cozy, casual eatery featuring the freshest locally sourced foods. Daily menus feature seasonally grown produce, naturally raised meats and sustainable seafood. Wake up to a hearty breakfast, enjoy a romantic dinner, or stop by for happy hour cocktails with colleagues and friends at our chic, cozy bar.
Stay Energized in San Francisco.For your convenience the hotel has a complimentary cardio room, but if you feel like getting a full workout we also offer special discounted day passes to local fitness clubs - Club One in Union Square or any 24 Hour Fitness - available at just $15 per day. The guest services staff is happy to assist you with passes and directions. [Top]
San Francisco’s Hotel Business Center.Stay connected and capable in our high-tech Business Center - adjacent to the lobby - featuring high performance personal computer workstations with wired and wireless Internet access and remote printing access. Whether emailing a business proposal or chatting online with your kids, you can go wireless throughout the hotel.
San Francisco Green Boutique Hotel.Check out whats happening in San Francisco with a complimentary San Francisco Chronicle or stay in the loop with copies of the Wall Street Journal available at the Front Desk. As you return to your room after a busy day, you'll find a warm welcome with our nightly turndown service. You are also invited to help yourself to our complimentary DVD library for your evening entertainment. [Top]
Union Square San Francisco Hotel Services / Features
- Entirely Smoking Free Property
- Banquet & Event Facilities
- Business Center - PC, Printing & WiFi
- Complimentary Wireless High-Speed Internet
- Complimentary Video Library & DVD Movie Rental
- Complimentary Newspapers in Lobby
- Enviromentaly Friendly Bath Products
- Meeting & Conference Room
- Morning Local Town Car Service
- Dry Cleaning Service
- Evening Turndown Service
- Event Catering
- Cardio Room
- Roots Restaurant
- Room Service (Limited)
- Use of Nearby Fitness Centers (Day Passes Available for a Fee)
- Wake-Up Calls
- Valet Parking (Fee Applies)
- Parking Nearby (Fee Applies)
- Handicap Access [Top]
The Orchard Garden Hotel - San Francisco, California (CA)
Located atEmail Us
466 Bush Street, San Francisco, California 94108Phone: 415-399-9807 | Fax: 415-393-9917